Not only adults love to dress up and try on fabulous looks. Children want to feel like superheroes or princesses, characters of their favorite cartoons. Celebrating Halloween provides this great opportunity. And Halloween makeup for kids will help with this.
But do not be zealous and try to make a “terrible” make-up and outfit. Still, a childish appearance implies a cute image, looking at which others would be touched, and not scattered in fear. Therefore, when choosing and creating an image, consider not only the standard images of skeletons, witches, vampires, but also pay attention to the favorite characters of children.
There are restrictions for applying baby face painting on Halloween:
- wounds or scratches on the skin;
- if the child is less than 3 years old;
- allergy to dyes.
Recommendations for applying face painting
Following these Halloween makeup tips for girls and boys will help you make the process fun and stress-free for your child:
- Do not force him to participate in the drawing process, the kid must himself want to take part in the face painting.
- Make a few preliminary brush strokes to help the child get used to the new sensations.
- The drawing should please the kid.
- Take 10 minute breaks from drawing.
- Apply face painting in front of a mirror – this will make the process even more interesting for the child.
- Do not forget to communicate with the baby on topics of interest to him while drawing.
What you need for baby Halloween makeup
To embody fabulous images and apply baby makeup for Halloween, you will need the following tools and accessories:
- soft-bristled toothbrushes;
- sponges and sponges;
- brushes with different widths;
- face painting;
- glitter for face painting.
But if you don’t trust the manufacturers of face art paints, you can make them at home. To do this, you will need:
- 3 tbsp. l. starch;
- 10-15 g baby cream;
- 5 tbsp. l. warm water;
- bright food colors.
- Mix all of the above and add food coloring for a richer color.
Pumpkins with painted faces
Girls will love the image of a kind and sweet fairy, be it just a forest assistant or from their favorite Winx animated series. This look is in line with Halloween and will make the girl look charming and fabulous. In addition to the appropriate makeup, choose a dress with a tulle (you can layered) skirt, wings and a magic wand.
Step-by-step makeup for a good fairy for girls on Halloween:
- Draw the outline of the mask with a sponge and white paint around the eyes.
- Using a sponge, spread the pink tint to the corner of the eyes.
- Draw a flower with a green stem on one side. Choose a range of shades depending on the dress.
- Apply baby pink lipstick to the lips, and add glitter to the middle of the flower.
- The image of a good fairy doing good deeds will make people around her smile, the girl will feel like she is in a good fairy tale.
Pumpkin faces with paint
Pumpkin is an indispensable attribute of the Halloween celebration. As a rule, they try to make a creepy expression on them, but for a girl it is worth giving preference to a cute image. To complement it, a dress with an orange fluffy skirt with a green belt is suitable. Hair can be collected in several bundles and tied with several thin orange ribbons, and in the middle place a bundle made of green paper that resembles leaves. It will be nice if the ends of the ribbons twist – this will complement the image of a small pumpkin.
Instructions for applying face painting pumpkin for a girl on Halloween:
- Using a sponge, apply the orange color onto your face without touching the eye area, upper forehead and ears.
- Above, using a thin brush of black and green paint, paint small leaves like a pumpkin.
- Paint over the area around the eyes with black paint. Using a thin brush, draw triangles to make it look like the slits of a pumpkin.
- Paint four strips (two on each side) with a thin brush of brown paint, starting from the lower eyelid and ending at the corners of the mouth. Use a sponge to blur the edges of these lines.
- Use a sponge or sponge to apply brown paint to the chin area to create a shadow effect.
With a thin brush of black paint, paint a smile on the pumpkin. You can make a simple outline or a more complex and interesting one that makes pumpkins for a holiday.
The image of a cute pumpkin is ready! For a girl, this will be an interesting transformation, because images of princesses and fairies can be drawn for any holiday, and this one will be appropriate for the celebration of Halloween.
Butterfly image for a girl on Halloween
A butterfly is a great choice for a smart look. Be sure to put on wings and a brightly colored dress on the little beauty to emphasize the cheerfulness and lightness of the image.
Instructions for applying butterfly face painting for Halloween for girls:
- Apply white paint to the area of the cheekbones and forehead – this is the basis of such a children’s Halloween makeup.
- Draw the outlines of the butterfly’s wings on the face in black.
- Make the next contour of the wings brighter.
- Sponge the bright colors on the butterfly’s wings.
- I apply with a thin brush in black color to depict the body and antennae of the butterfly.
- You can add sequins or rhinestones.
A bright, festive image of a butterfly is ready and the girl will flutter at the holiday and give joy to others.
Creating an image for children on Halloween is very interesting and exciting. And it will allow adults to plunge into childhood themselves and approach drawing creatively. And this is a great opportunity to move away from the usual perception of outfits and makeup for Halloween. You can make cute baby images that will add charm to all the little beauties.