There are many Halloween looks for young children and teens. Preschool girls choose looks that are either friendly or fearless. The faces of babies are often painted to resemble a pumpkin, fairy-tale characters (fairies, mermaids) or animals (tiger, dog, zebra). Older girls choose images of witches, monsters. Movie heroines (Harley Quinn, Malificent) are popular among teenagers.
Boys and teenagers love drawings on the face on Halloween in the form of a skeleton, a zombie. Variations in this case can be very different, ranging from a dead man, a pirate and ending with a real headless horseman. Characters from comics and films are popular among boys – the Mad Hatter, Edward Scissorhands, the Joker or the Hulk. Preschool children are happy to choose Spider-Man, Vampire or Batman.
Many boys and girls on Halloween choose a clown as their image. This makeup is considered the most popular because it can be funny and scary at the same time. Often the famous character of Stephen King, the dancing clown Pennywise, is taken as a basis. This is a terrible monster that brings fear to people.
The advantage of clown makeup is the simplicity of execution, the disadvantage is that it is not easy to find a wig to complete the look. You can choose different colors for the make-up: white, light beige, blue. Makeup is done like this:
- apply a thick, even layer of white makeup;
- circle your eyes with shadows or draw black streaks around them;
- paint over eyebrows with dark paint or leave them pale;
- paint over the tip of the nose with bright gouache;
- circle your mouth with red lipstick, draw curved lines from the corners of the lips through the cheeks and eyes;
- teeth can be tinted with matte shadows;
- Draw an unkind smile at the corners of your lips.
Another favorite character of children on Halloween is the zombie. An essential virtue of the walking dead image is that it is suitable for both boys and girls. A child can do makeup on his own – this is the easiest makeup for Halloween. The basis of the zombie image is a pale or gray face. Stages of creation:
- to achieve the desired shade, it is necessary to mix white and gray paints;
- apply the resulting mixture on your face;
- paint eyes in yellow, purple, red to get a bruise effect;
- make circles around the eyes, apply dark shadows, blend them;
- draw thin stripes in black all over the face;
- additionally circle the eyes with gray makeup;
- paint your lips completely with black;
- you can paint on bloody scratches or make a seam, scars with napkins and PVA glue.
Beautiful angel makeup
The beautiful image of an angel is the embodiment of kindness and love. It is often chosen for Halloween by both adult girls and children. Step by step guide:
- apply a foundation close to the skin color of the child;
- fix the result with friable powder with shimmery particles (it can be applied to the neck);
- draw and paint with white pencil in the corners of the eyes a wing towards the temple;
- paint over the upper eyelid with shadows of cold shades (blue, silver);
- Apply blue mascara or use false eyelashes, which should be glued to the outer corner of the eyes;
- add a pale pink blush to the cheeks;
- cover your lips with a transparent gloss;
- complement the makeup with rhinestones.
One of the most appropriate Halloween looks is the skeleton. In many cultures, he personifies death. Drawing an unusual skeleton takes a long time – a child cannot do this kind of makeup. The primary colors are black and white, although others can be used as desired. For work, face painting, safe for the skin, is more suitable. Stages:
- cleanse the skin with a toner, apply a regular cream;
- lighten the entire face with white paint;
- for even distribution over the surface, apply makeup with a brush;
- leave the area around the eyes unpainted;
- outline the contours of the skull with a black pencil;
- paint over the area around the eyes with dark shadows;
- apply black paint on the lower part of the nose;
- paint over lips with white makeup;
- draw a black line between the upper and lower lip with a thin brush, bring it beyond the borders of the mouth;
- use silvery shadows to highlight the temporal lobes;
- make the lines of protruding bones and teeth clear, very sharp – liquid eyeliner is suitable for this.
Children’s makeup of the Cheshire cat
Often, girls on Halloween choose the image of a cute cat or tiger. No less popular on this holiday is the makeup of the Cheshire Cat – a character from Lewis Carroll’s fairy tale “Alice in Wonderland”. The hardest part about creating an image is smiling. For a fabulous makeup you will need:
- black and white paints;
- fake mustache;
- lip pencil;
Stages of creation:
- take a black pencil, outline the contour of the cat’s smile from ear to ear;
- draw lines above and below the lips;
- walk along the borders with black paint;
- the inner part of the painted smile, including the lips, fill in with white paint;
- outline the teeth with a pencil;
- Complete your look with turquoise or purple lenses.
Halloween mermaid look
People often pictured the mermaid as a pale girl with long greenish hair. This mythological creature could tickle a traveler and drag him under the water. Girls love the image of a mermaid – she bewitches with her beauty. Makeup Features:
- apply a light-colored foundation on cleansed skin, blend it well;
- outline the shape of your future eye makeup with black liquid eyeliner;
- apply a matte dark blue eyeshadow to the eyelids, and white metallic eyeshadow in the center;
- highlight the eyebrow, the space at the temples and cheekbones with a radiant turquoise tone;
- accentuate the inner and outer corner of the lower eyelid with blue shadows;
- blend pearlescent blue-green shadows in the middle of the lower eyelid;
- draw a line along the growth of the eyelashes with a golden tint, add accents to the inner corner of the eye;
- use a mesh to make golden scales (rhombuses) on the face;
- add a turquoise tone over the upper lip;
- pick up accessories: pearls, shells.