Traditionally, a witch is a red-haired woman with green eyes and thin lips, but on a holiday on the eve of All Saints Day, she can be brunette, blonde, and even bald. As a rule, this image is considered the simplest. To create a witch’s makeup you will need:
- dark shadows;
- green face painting;
- black eyeliner;
- apply green makeup on the child’s face;
- draw wrinkles around the nose, eyes, mouth with a brown or black pencil;
- circle your eyes with purple eyeshadow or black eyeliner;
- draw moles;
- highlight the eyebrows with a black pencil, they should be massive;
- paint your lips with bright red lipstick.
The main vampire, the prototype of which was a real historical figure – Vlad Tepes, became the most beloved character of children on Halloween. For Dracula’s makeup, you need a pencil and paints in red, white, black. Stages of creation:
- apply white paint on your face, you can add a couple of drops of purple tones for showiness;
- draw eyebrows with black pencil, it is better to make them in the shape of a house;
- circle the eyes with a pale red color;
- cover your lips with a layer of red makeup or leave it white;
- depict uneven streaks of blood around the mouth with red paint;
- you can complement the image of a vampire with false fangs and red lenses.
Bloody Mary for a girl
The birthplace of the legend of Bloody Mary is the State of Pennsylvania, USA. Once in the depths of the forest there lived an old woman whom people called a witch. Many believed that she lured innocent girls into the forest and drinks their power. This Halloween look is perfect for teens who want to surprise their friends. To create makeup, you need black, white, red makeup. Stages:
- you need to align and whiten your face with face painting;
- apply blush of a bronze shade to the wings of the nose, the sides of the forehead, the central part of the chin;
- ask your child to draw in their cheeks and apply blush to the dimples formed;
- powder your face;
- apply white eyeshadow on the movable eyelid;
- draw an arrow in black pencil and darken the outer corner of the eye;
- blend the pencil towards the temple;
- using red paint, make bloody streaks from the lower eyelid to the cheekbones;
- paint your eyelashes;
- apply foundation to lips.
Fairy image for children
Many girls choose cute fairy fairies instead of scary Halloween images. These are creatures with supernatural powers. As a rule, fairies do good deeds, become godmothers of princesses, bring them magical gifts as a gift. To create an image you will need:
- shadows of different colors;
- apply foundation to your skin;
- draw the upper eyelid with a brown pencil;
- apply purple eyeshadow in a narrow strip;
- on top of the shadows, make a blue line with a pencil, the strip should be a clear arrow;
- bring the lower eyelid in blue;
- when creating the image of a fairy, you cannot shade transitions;
- finish off your makeup with orange mascara and berry lipstick;
- additionally, you can draw patterns on your face with a blue or green pencil (flowers, soft smooth lines, leaves).
Pumpkin is one of the favorite options for children, it looks bright and personifies the upcoming celebration. By tradition, no Halloween is complete without a pumpkin, this is the main attribute, a symbol of the holiday.
Pumpkin makeup procedure:
- Use a bright orange face painting for the foundation, make sure it is evenly applied.
- Mark the contour of the pumpkin, its transverse lines with black eyeliner.
- Draw a dark area around the eyes.
- Color the lips with black as well. Draw sharp teeth for intimidation.
Option 3: Catwoman (universal)
What about Halloween Catwoman? One of the most favorite images for the holiday. After all, every girl wants to be a kitty. What you need:
- Long-lasting foundation;
- Foundation brush;
- Dark eyebrow pencil;
- Dark brown shadows;
- Face painting black;
- Brown eyeliner;
- Red lipstick;
- Brush for applying auto make-up.
Apply your favorite foundation with a brush. We decorate the eyebrows with your favorite means (shadows, pencil).
We take light brown shadows and apply them to the entire fold of the upper eyelid and the entire upper eyelid
Draw a small arrow with eyeliner and pull it slightly towards the temples.
Take the brown eyeliner and draw the shape of the mask.
Halloween makeup for girls
Halloween night is a time when fantasies become reality, and the streets are filled with the most diverse movie characters, comic book characters, cartoons, animals. However, most of the images on October 31 are associated with scary stories about skeletons, witches and devils. All Saints Day is the only holiday when you can not only put on an unusual costume, but also put on make-up beyond recognition. We are sure that girls who are thinking about reincarnating as a Vampire will need our advice. Yes, it takes a little practice to get some great makeup done – it will definitely come in handy not only for this Halloween, but for other fancy holidays as well.
Vampire makeup is the simplest makeup that a girl can do with her own hands in just 15-25 minutes. The only thing to check before applying any makeup, face paint or make-up is to check for compatibility with your skin. Allergy sufferers are better off just wearing a sinister ghoul costume and fake fangs. If you are not allergic, get to work.
- Red and white paint;
- Fake vampire fangs;
- Makeup brushes and sponges
- Black, blue, gray, red and purple shadows;
- Black mascara and eyeliner or liner;
- Scarlet lipstick;
- Colored contact lenses.
Starting work on the image of the Vampire, make a test – apply a small amount of paint on the skin and wait for about 20 minutes. If redness or irritation does not appear, start “conjuring” over your face.
Wash yourself well and dry your face dry. Apply a white or translucent foundation to your skin for a pale ghoul look.
Draw your eyebrows well. Bring your eyes. Using a makeup brush, apply purple, gray and bluish eyeshadow around the eyes. Alternatively, you can choose a mixture of red and black paint – they are used to highlight the upper eyelid.
Feel free to use a lot of mascara and eyeliner – your look should be attractive, scary.
Using blood red lipstick, paint on your lips.
Put on colored, preferably red or white, contact lenses. They can be purchased at Optics stores.
Attach the fangs with special glue or put on the Vampire teeth (sold at gag shops). Lavishly “decorate” your mouth with artificial blood – red paint.
Everything is ready – it’s time to go to the streets: there is a lot of delicious food there!